If you believe that there is something wrong, it is a good idea to contact a personal injury lawyer. You are entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, whether it was caused by someone else.
You can prove the negligence of the other party with the help of a personal injury lawyer. A personal injury attorney will also help you build a strong case and take on the insurance companies and their army.
You may be eligible for compensation if there is a link between the accident and your injuries.
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- The two most painful things in life are suffering and pain
- Future earnings lost
- Functioning loss
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Emotional distress
- Traumatic brain injury prevention
Tragic brain injuries are a common result of accidents. They are not discriminatory and can affect anyone, including children and adults.
However, there are steps you can take every day to reduce the risk.
- ALWAYS wear a seatbelt
- Drive safely
- When you ride a bicycle, motorbike, or play sports like baseball or football, make sure your helmet fits properly
- Install child safety gates at each step.
- Make sure your home has enough lighting
- Handrails can be installed on your staircase and in your home.
- Clearing obstructions and pathways can reduce the chance of falling in your home.
- Common Misconceptions about Traumatic Brain Injuries
- A concussion is not sustained if someone doesn’t lose consciousness.
- They were able to walk and act normally after the accident so they did not sustain any brain injuries.
- There were no obvious signs of injury so there wasn’t a brain injury.
- The impact of the car accident caused a head injury because it was too slow and too weak.
- For Traumatic Brain Injuries, contact a Personal Injury Attorney
You or someone you love has suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of an accident.
This post was written by Kelly-Ann Jenkins of Jenkins Law P.L. Kelly-Ann is an St Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney She focuses on personal injury, car accidents, and bicyclist injury. The information on this site is not intended to and does not offer legal advice, legal recommendations or legal representation on any matter. Hiring an attorney is an important decision, which should not be based on advertising. You need to consult an attorney for legal advice regarding your individual situation.
The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this website may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; the ABA and its members do not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.